Sales & Account Management • San Francisco, CA
GayGuideBook’s mission is to connect people with local gay and gay-friendly businesses. GayGuideBook’s team partners with National and Mid-Market businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. GayGuideBook’s local search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. GayGuideBook has become an essential part of client’s local advertising mix and our team is growing fast!
The Account Executive works with corporate clients selling GayGuideBook’s miscellaneous advertising products. You will develop and work a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this position, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Account Executive role is key to GayGuideBook’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within GayGuideBook’s Sales team!
What You Will Do:
· Impact GayGuideBook’s gay and gay-friendly business which is in its early stages and growing fast!
· prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for GayGuideBook’s advertising solutions
· Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
· Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
· Understand client’s industry objectives and challenges and align GayGuideBook’s advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
· Partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing GayGuideBook’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
· Collaborate with GayGuideBook’s Account Management and our teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
We Are Looking For:
· 3+ years experience in Mid-Market, National and Enterprise Sales
· Be fearless, relentless and have an underdog mentality with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best!
· Hunger to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on GayGuideBook’s revenue and client set!
· Track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals
· Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
· Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
· Strong time management skills, creative problem solver, and self-sufficient worker
· Understanding of online media and metrics
· Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Send your CV in the body of the email to: email@example.com